Jump to navigation
How to Make a Foundry Reservation:
- Using your Outlook 365 Duke email account, click the calendar button in the bottom left hand side of the screen.
- Select "New Event" in the top left hand side of the screen.
- Invite firstname.lastname@example.org to the meeting in the Invite Attendees box.
- In the title of the meeting, type a descriptive name for your meeting and include the number of people expected to attend the meeting in parenthesis. For example, "EGR101 Project (4)."
- Indicate where in the Foundry you will be in the location box, e.g. "Foundry Downstairs" or "DEV Room."
- In the body of the meeting, explain exactly what you will be working on while in the Foundry. Appointments will only be approved for academic purposes at this time.