Jump to navigation
Past Foundry Projects
- DEV's Electric Vehicle that won 1st Place in the Shell Eco-Marathon Competition.
- Duke's Shell Ocean Discovery XPRIZE team's drone capable of mapping the ocean floor.
- Styrofoam mold for a concrete canoe
- Styrofoam model of a truck to be tested in a wind tunnel for a thesis project to reduce vehicle drag.
- Seatbelt material sewn to convert a 20L water container into a backpack for Duke Engineers for Internaional Development.
- Prototype for an atmospheric water generator for Smart Home Technology Development.
- Protoypes of Easy-on/Easy-off clothing for people with limited mobility.
- Immobilization Device for Radiation Therapy to be produced in developing world settings.